ONLY A LEGAL GUARDIAN MAY COMPLETE ENROLLMENT.
This form is the first step to request an account that you will use to log in to a secure system.
An email will be sent to you containing the login and password to enroll your student(s) via the NSOE portal.
Please note this portal is for families to initiate the enrollment process for student(s) that will attend Friendswood ISD for the very first time or for students that have withdrawn from the district and need to enroll again. **If you already have a student currently enrolled in Friendswood ISD, please access your current Skyward Family Access account and use the link for new student enrollment.
Please see the list below of required documents for enrollment. We highly recommend you have each of these files available prior to completing the NSOE application and in PDF format.
- Proof of Residence in Friendswood ISD (Utility bill: water, gas or electricity *Must be current with correct service address of residence and in parent’s name)
- Proof of Ownership (example: current mortgage statement, current lease, deed, current tax statement, contract to purchase home OR copy of the Galveston county appraisal district (property search)
- Original Birth Certificate issue by state (NO hospital certificate)
- Child’s Social Security Card (SSN is recommended but not required. A student who does not provide or have a SSN will be assigned a State Identification Number)
- Child’s Immunization Record (official)
- Photo ID of the parent enrolling student (current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Other school records such as a Report Card or Transcript (if available)
**If you are unable to provide residency documents in your name, please contact the FISD administration
building for assistance at 281-482-1267.